What happens when a mom gets out of line? She is reprimanded by the "mom police."
This evening while in the midst of dinner cooking I decided to get on the computer to check my email, our family websites, blog, etc. The steaks were grilling, the potatoes were simmering, the asparagus was steaming, and the jello was chilling. In the midst of this quick Internet fix, my "mom police", Officer Morriss (under 4-foot tall, brunette, with huge hazel eyes) comes in and says firmly but respectfully, "Mom, I think you need to make dinner now." I replied that I was just looking at the computer really fast and that I would come in the kitchen as soon as I was done. She repeated that I needed to come and fix dinner right then and there. I reassured her that I was coming and then she said, "But first you need to get Natalie out of time out. She has decided to be nice now." I don't know when this happened but evidently I have a supervisor put over me to make sure this house runs smoothly. This little Miss Commanding Officer cited me earlier today for using the word "stupid." I'm afraid I only will get so many warnings before I am issued a ticket.
12 years ago

3 comments:
too funny! Those Fairies have a certain commmand about them- Ya know leprechauns are irish fairies. ;)
So cute. Somedays I feel like I need someone to monitor me :) I'll just wait a few years and I'm sure I'll have what I'm looking for,
So cute. I'm glad you wrote that down. That way, when her little girl does that, you have proof where it came from.
Post a Comment