Hi Jamie! This is Jenifer Ball (you bought the house from us). I saw your link on Marty and Annette's page. I thought I would say hi. The house looks so great and we would love to see pictures of the remodel. The video isn't working right now! I SO want to see how you fixed that crazy little dining room! I hope you are doing well!
4 comments:
Wow! It looks awesome! I am glad that you got it how you like it!!! What is next?
It looks so good!! I love the final product!
It looks awesome! I SO love your dad!! He probably had a great time too.
Love to all!
Kerrie
Hi Jamie!
This is Jenifer Ball (you bought the house from us). I saw your link on Marty and Annette's page. I thought I would say hi. The house looks so great and we would love to see pictures of the remodel. The video isn't working right now! I SO want to see how you fixed that crazy little dining room! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment