The other day I was finally able to get Natalie's hair in a Pebble's hair do. It looked so cute, it even curled. Pretty easy.

Doing her sister's hair is another story. I had french braided her hair for Sunday and the following Monday this is what I had to look forward to.

Then it got me thinking of some of the "do's" that my girls have sported over their short lives. Granted, Natty's younger and hasn't had as much hair as Makayla so there aren't as many incriminating pictures of her, but she will have her turn too. Bwa, ha, ha!!!
The first three pictures are of Makayla, the last is Natalie. I have gorgeous girls!!


7 comments:
Soooo cute! I hear ya, we have a LOT of hair around here too! We have a fav hair website --- http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ She is not doing new posts currently but has sooooo many cute/fun Do's for lil girls! FUN!!!
Cute pics! Hey I got your check. Thank you so much! You were not supposed to pay that much though! I just hope you like your pictures!
HAHAHA!!! It looks like Makayla is taking after her aunt Kelley in the hair department.
ha ha love it!!! Makayla's baby pics are my favorite, she had some serious volume from the get go!
Wow! That's so funny. Yeah your girls have a lot of hair. Especially Makayla. They are so lucky I was bald for ever before I ever got any hair. Way too cute.
the hairdos are gorgeous- simply gorgeous!
Adorable! Makayla's french braid on sunday was beautiful by the way. My poor girls didn't even have hair before they were two.
Post a Comment