12 years ago
Thursday, June 25, 2009
A Timeout
I promise I will add a picture or two in the next post of our comings and goings, but right now I have to record a Makayla-ism. We just finished reading about David and Goliath. Jeremy had told the story and showed a picture and Makayla seemed remotely interested. Jeremy was trying to show that Goliath was the "bad, mean guy" and David was the "good guy" because he trusted in Heavenly Father and Jesus. He told her that even though that David was smaller than Goliath he was able to beat him by hurting him with rock and a sling. Makayla immediately pointed at the picture of David and said, "He needs to go to timeout. He hurt him. He needs to go to timeout." Needless to say, I didn't have the heart to tell her that not only did David not receive timeout but he was heavily rewarded for his "bad behavior." I'm telling you, Love and Logic just doesn't fit into the Old Testament.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Ha ha ha. You do a great job of recording the "little things." There are so many little things that Lucy says that crack me up. For example she says "yestertime" for yesterday or last time or the other day. I love it!
NICE! That's hilarious!!
That's so funny. It crazy how these sweet little kids think.
You have such cute little girls. I sure do miss you.
Yay! Jamie - I finally found your blog! I have not seen you in forever... I was so excited to see this! You are so amazing!!!!
By the way - i keep meaning to call you and Annette, Tera, Jen M., we are all meeting at the park at 9 Thursday mornings if you are free!!!! Come! It is a BLAST!
Hi Jamie! Looks like life is going awesome for you. Along the lines of timeout- I never know how to react when I overhear my kids playing with toys and one of their toys has to go to timeout b/c it did something bad. :) I usually snicker behind the corner. :) Very cute blog by the way- we're thinking of starting one up just to stay in contact with far away friends, but we'll see. :)- by the way this is bekah and not matt. :)
love the new family pic's!
Hey Jamie - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!
Post a Comment