Makayla turned 2 this week. I am starting to think that the child doesn't like her birthday, Halloween, or maybe the combination of both on the same day. She decided to get sick on Monday with a fever until Thursday night. That's when the rash set in. Hmmm, this sounds familiar. (She did this last year for her birthday when she contracted roseola. We cancelled a party, still held one playgroup (hope nobody caught anything!), went to the park for a family picnic, and went trunk-or-treating anyway! Sorry you can't be sick on your birthday in this family! We like to party!
She is enjoying her spoils, as well is Natalie. Grandma and Grandpa Morriss got her a dollhouse and she LOVES it. The only problem is that she insists that Jeremy sits by her and the dollhouse as she plays. He doesn't have to participate, just exist in her designate area. She does some pretend play with it but mostly likes to toss all the characters and furniture out the front door of the dollhouse. We will be working on that. Natty just likes to suck on the dolls heads and eat the kitchen table. Makayla also received in connection with her Halloween costume of being a movie star, some dress-ups. We all take turns wearing the tiara, necklaces, sunglasses, and feather boa, even Daddy. (Don't let him fool you, he loves it.) All inall, I would say the child racked it in again this year!
12 years ago

2 comments:
Jamie, I love the blog. I took me forever to get mine to look half as good as yours!!! By the way you still planning on stopping by my place on your way to Tucson? Let me know. Horray for blogging!
Hooray, hooray!! I'm so glad you "caved" and joined the blogging world!! And your blog looks plenty "jazzed up" to me!! Luv yer butt!
Post a Comment