Sunday, October 26, 2008

It Begins . . .

I can't believe I am doing this. I have fallen to peer pressure and have started a blog. As if email, 2 family websites, a Picasa picture website, and a mission website weren't enough! And then there are invitations to Facebook. I will be on the computer all day long people! J/K!

I figured that because I am such a lousy "keep-in-touch" friend, I might as well let world wide web know what is going on in the Morriss household on more of a general level. Well, here it is people. Our blog.

Two disclaimers: 1) I am a busy, tired Mommy and so often there will be typos, punctuation mistakes, and my personal favorite--missing words that are completely left out of the sentence. 2) I claim no amazing or exciting news. What we consider funny, entertaining or interesting will probably bore the socks off of everyone else. You enter at your own risk.

2 comments:

Sarah Jean said...

My first post sounds very similar to yours. Darn that peer pressure stuff! :D

Anonymous said...

it's about time! Jamie Sue and I are good at peer pressure, huh? Well I'm glad to see what you are up to, it's been a long time! Glad to be able to connect with you again! Take care! Love your butt!