Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He's Here!!!

So Today, Tuesday July 27, Carter Alan Morriss was born at 2:33 pm. He was 7 lbs. 11 oz. at birth and measured 20" long. Both he and Jamie are doing great. So far he has been extremely chill, hardly making a peep. We really hope this is his personality and not just a post birth coma (one can always dream, right?). We think he looks a lot like Makayla did at birth. Makayla and Natalie are IN LOVE with baby brother. They got to come by the hospital for a little while and I am not sure how much more love he could have taken. Anyway, check out the pics below. I am sure Jamie will blog a full update when she is a little more rested.


13 comments:

Kellianne said...

He's beautiful! Jamie, I'm so happy for you to be done! I hope he does stay calm for you...but he is a boy...
Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GUYS! He is so handsome! I am glad to hear all went well!

Brant and Jana said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the little guy! And way to go getting a post done the day of!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats Jamie & fam! Just so you know...boys can be calm. My first boy is very calm! Here's wishing to a calm personality. Congrats!

Meridith said...

What a sweet little face on Carter. Congratulations!!!

Emilie said...

I'm so glad! Congratulations!! And happy big sisters...they couldn't look happier :)

I miss FMC :(

Heather said...

Yea, congrats! I'm so glad to hear everything went well! He's a cutie!!

Littlefoot said...

congrats mate!!! much love from your old compie from the land down under

Katie said...

He looks perfect! Congratulations! I love the name Carter.

Jenny said...

What a beautiful family! We are excited to meet Carter.

Sharon said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful. Glad everyone is doing good.

Kelli said...

congrats! He is so handsome! I hope you are doing well Jamie.

Mortal said...

Congratulations, guys! I can't believe Meridith didn't tell me!