Maggie--our 2 1/2 month-old gray tabby who is very playful and independent. (I know she looks evil, but she is really quite sweet. I have decided getting a good picture of an animal is as easy as getting a cute picture of an awake newborn. They don't cooperate too well.)

Lizzy--our 8 week-old orange tabby who just loves to be held and cuddled and enjoys to bother Maggie. For the first couple of days she was our parrot. She wanted to be held on our shoulder, now she settles for the lap when we let her.
We had them in the house for a 4-5 days because they came to us with some health issues (gotta love the Humane Society) and had to be separated. We have since moved them into our shed. They are doing really well. I think that they would prefer to be inside cats but then they wouldn't be doing their job--to kill the gophers. Believe me, they are given a lot of love and attention, especially from the girls. They are in love with their new furry friends. We are officially a cat family!

6 comments:
The little orange one is so cute!
i hope they can stay safe being outdoor kitties. cute little things!
I hope your kitties become the ferocious hunters they need to be :)
You had me going for a second . . . Oh, my girls would love coming to your house to play. Almost daily they like to pretend to be kitty cats.
I gotta say, Jeremy doesn't look all that pleased to have a cat/bird companion... I hope you guys are doing well!
okay i thought you were announceing you baby!! sorry i missed your shower. i'll have to come out and see ya soon!
Post a Comment