Carter's adventures with the doggy door. I couldn't find him one day for several minutes. I was getting nervous when my mom found him coming in though his new door. He got a little stuck so it wasn't such a popular exit/entry as I thought it would be. But he would attempt it from time to time.
Carving pumpkins with Aunt Carli and Aunt Kristin. This is usually Jeremy's department but the ladies and I pulled it off this year just fine!
Early start on Trick or Treat. We went to my parent's ward party/Trunk or Treat on Friday. It was a blast! Makayla was a queen, Natalie was a witch, and Carter was a monkey. Funny thing about Natty is when we put on the green paint, it initially scared her so much that she didn't like it. She got use to it and I thought she looked awesome!
Makayla had an early birthday party with the Williams family. Can't believe this girl is 5 already! Where did that time go?
Last but not least--I ran a 10K. I loved it! It was a little windy, but it was a fun race and I PR-57:34. It feels so good to run! Don't get me wrong, I'm tired and my body is sore, but it feels good to accomplish goals and the runner's high is certainly worth it!
So there you have it! Once I can win the lottery, we will be buying a winter home in a warmer climate, closer to Grandma!

1 comment:
Good Job Hun. You are awesome!!!!
Post a Comment