Sunday, May 30, 2010

7 years ago . . .

Seven years ago I had the sweet privilege of being sealed to this handsome man . . .

In this beautiful temple. . .
For time and all eternity.
I had no idea what a good life I had in store for me when I married him. I remember going to marriage classes before we were married and people would say, "Now don't surprised if after 6 months of marriage you'll wake up one morning and say to yourself, 'This is NOT the person I married!'" Well, after 7 years of marriage I have yet to say that. Jeremy is still the even-tempered, hard working, devoted, caring, fun person that met all those years ago. I was married at 25, a little older than most LDS girls. People would tell me that my husband was "still in the oven but would be perfect when he came out." It is true, Jeremy is 2 1/2 years younger than me so I had to wait for him to grow up a bit, but he was SO worth the wait!

I love you, sweetheart! I am forever grateful that you chose me. I know that I am not the easiest woman to live with at times, thanks for keeping me grounded and focused on what really matters. Thanks for being the best Daddy our girls could ask for. We love you more than you know and love every moment we get to spend with you. You are our charming, handsome prince!

11 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweet post. Congrats!

Tricia said...

Aawww! How cute... I'm glad your's came out of the oven... I think mine is going to be burnt to a crisp! jk Happy anniversary! 7 years and still happy is pretty awesome! :)

Brant and Jana said...

Happy Anniversary! Maybe the itch can wait too!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Happy anniversary!

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tera said...

Now look what you have gone and done! Isaac wants to know why I don't blog about hime like that.

Matt Pyne said...

He has turned out to be quite the stress reliever, too, hasn't he?

flagtown said...

Ya, gotta love lucky number seven. Congrats you guys.

Monica said...

Blah, Blah, Blah...Mushy, Mushy, Mushy. Just kidding. Congrats you guys. We miss you, Matt

Monica said...

Hey, that's my picture, but it was Matt that said that! We really do miss you. We came to Flag this week, but O was kinda sick and I didn't want to get your family sick (SO SORRY we didn't call). Next time!

Jamie Sue said...

Congrats! And who says you're not easy to live with? I've been there, done that...had NO complaints! Love yer butt!