
I know many of us try to pass off being 29 every year after our 29th birthday. If you haven't gotten there yet, you will. Well, for Jeremy, he really did just turn 29 recently, for real. He truly is 29, not just pretending. He honestly is that young. Well, for his birthday, as always, I don't know what to get my expensive-tool-or-gadget-loving-guy. I thought I would be sneaky and somehow get HGTV or TLC build Jeremy a garage so that he would have a place to make all the projects that I have race in my brain. Nope, we don't have a good enough sob story to get Extreme Makeover-Home Edition or Oprah to come and build him a cool garage. Next came the idea to get him a trailer and hitch for our van, or maybe a riding lawnmower on Craigslist. Whoa, way too expensive. Also, I have NO IDEA how to install a hitch and trailer. I asked Makayla. She was a lot of help. She said, "Get Daddy a red present." Thanks, kid for the help. I was on my own. So we got him a RED shirt and a movie. Boring!!! But he got a better red present later when he received a red air compressor. Well, regardless of my lack of ingenuous ideas, we are so glad to have this man in our lives. Jeremy, we love you and hope you know that you are the BEST husband and Daddy. Thank you for all you do.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy! Looks like your girls really took care of you.
Happy birthday!!!! I am 29 too! Really!!!;)
I love the red themem - how cute, and I am sure the red air compresser was a huge hit;)
Pass on the birthday wishes to Jeremy! We're a little jealous here. Wish we were turning 29 again!!
happy b-day old man!!! :) So- Jamie did you make that amazingly yummy looking cake?!!! It makes me mouth water just lookin at it. :)
Post a Comment