Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Makayla's Fortune

We went out to a Chinese restaurant last night. As custom to all Chinese places, we got our fortune cookies at the end. Makayla was more interested in the cookie than the fortune, but I thought hers was the best fortune I have seen thus far. Keep in mind that she's 2 and loves the word, "No." Hers said, "You always have the right answers; they just sometimes ask the wrong questions." I have decided that Confucius doesn't know much.

4 comments:

Kellianne said...

Jamie, that's awesome! And she knows she's always right! (by the way we really need to get together!)

The Barb Chronicles said...

My fortune always says "try Again"

Jamie Sue said...

HAH! That is so funny--what a perfect fortune for a child. That could've worked for all my children, cause in some way or another, they all think they know it all.

Hina Schneider said...

That's funny.