Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Babies!

I recently took the two youngest Crumbsnatchers to the doctor for their 3-year and 9-month check-ups. While I am not totally surprised at the actual stats of their growth, I am stunned how fast these little ones are growing!

Natalie-Weight-36 lbs--87 percentile
Height-39.5 in--91 percentile
Head Circumference-51.5 cm--off the chart-high

Carter-Weight-24.5 lbs--92 percentile
Height-31 inches--off the chart-high
Head Circumference-48 cm--off the chart-high

While I shook my head and laughed at the size of these kids, the doctor said, "Well at least they are equally proportionate!" "Yeah, she doesn't have to lug Carter, who is the size of a 18-month-old, around all day," I thought. I am so happy they are healthy, but my back usually is complaining by the end of the day.

Milestones:

Natalie-
Potty Trained!! Wahooo!
Buckles herself into her carseat
Knows the 8 basic colors
Counts to ten
Talents-Great imagination, Broadway singing, very loving, can spin forever without getting sick or too dizzy

Carter-

Army crawls and rocks on knees
Loves to walk holding onto mommy/daddy's fingers
Feeds himself table food
Says Da-da
Has 6 teeth
Talents-Finds and destroys every plant in sight, throwing food, wiggling, charming mommy, is the "Great Grabsby" or "Sir Grabs-A-Lot."

Natalie "reading" the Ensign. Such a spiritual giant!

Carter working on his wizarding skills. Doesn't he look like he could be a Harry Potter prodigy?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful family! l love you all!

Jenny said...

Fun to see their milestones. I didn't know some of those things about Natalie. Thanks for being an awesome Visiting Teacher & friend!